In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 05/04/2016), I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is SILINGEN POLSKA SP Z O.O ul. Sienkiewicza 12 43-170 Łaziska Górne.
- Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 (1) (f) The processing is necessary for purposes deriving from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, prevail over those interests , in particular when the data subject is a child. And art 6 (1) (b) the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- Category data: First name, Last name, contact details, Full company details.
- The submission of data by the data subject is a prerequisite for the implementation of the contract by Silingen Polska Sp. z o.o
- The recipients of the data will be the only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of the law.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. on the Tax Code.
- The data subject has the right to demand from the administrator the access to the personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing.
- The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when it considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general General Data Protection Regulation.
- Personal data will not be profiled in any way.
- Providing data is voluntary.